University of Toronto Events
Centre for Community Partnerships
Critical Community-Engaged Learning Reading Group
Monday January 22, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Community-Engaged Learning Course Design Workshop
February 9, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Faculty Roundtable: Provoking and Assessing Critical Reflection
Friday, March 9, 10 – 11:30 a.m.
Centre for Faculty Development, Faculty of Medicine
Winter Workshop Series
- TLC module 3 – Making Learning Stick
- TLC module 4 – Managing the Teaching Session
- TLC module 5 – Checking In
- TLC module 6 – Feedback
- Fostering The New Revolution In Canadian Medical Education “A Humanities Toolkit.” How To Teach Medical Learners Using Visual Arts, Literary Texts, And Film Clips
- Bringing a Sociological Lens to Health Professions Education Research
- Effective Communication with the Learner in Difficulty
- Online Design and the 21st Century Learner
Spots fill quickly, so please do not delay in registering! Please sign up for the Waitlist if a workshop is full, as you have a good chance of getting in.