Learn more on the Academic Toolbox website.
The University of Toronto supports a number of technologies and initiatives concerning educational and academic technologies. You can find a list in the left menu, as well as information on using technologies in your classroom.
Information updates and topics of interest about technology at U of T can be found at the Academic Technology Initiative website.
In this section, you will find information on:
- Online Learning
- Online Exams
- Teaching and Technology (including Lecture Capture, Turnitin, iClickers and Remark)
- Piazza Statement for Instructors
- Audio Visual recording of lectures and class sessions
If a U of T instructor is interested in using technology in their classroom, they should first consult the Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Information Technology.
Instructors, administrators and teaching assistants using the University of Toronto’s learning management system – Blackboard – can visit the below links for documentation and tips on the many tools and features that Blackboard offers.
- For online documentation on the use of Blackboard, please visit: www.portalinfo.utoronto.ca or email email@example.com for more information
- On UTM campus, please see: library.utm.utoronto.ca/faculty/blackboard
- On UTSC campus, please see: ctl.utsc.utoronto.ca/technology/blackboard