Online Organization and Design
Addresses the instructor’s use of technology to effectively deliver course content, engage students in learning activities (individual, student-to-student, and instructor-to-student), and allow students to express themselves or demonstrate learning.
- The tools and media support the course learning outcomes.
- Instructor takes advantage of the supported tools provided by the Learning Management System (Portal) to enhance learning. Institutionally supported tools are used when possible.
- Technological tools and resources used in the course enable student engagement and active learning.
- Instructor provides clear information regarding access to the technology and related resources required in the course.
- Instructor provides information about where and how to acquire the technologies. For downloads, instructor provides direct links. Any costs are outlined in the syllabus and comply with university policy regarding Ancillary fees.
- Acceptable technological formats for assignment completion and submissions have been articulated.