The SoTL LibGuide (developed by Mindy Thuna and Joanna Szurmak, Liaison Librarians) highlights key journals and databases for searching the scholarship of teaching and learning literature.
Liaison librarians at the University of Toronto Libraries are available for consultation on a wide range of services and resources offered to support faculty research and teaching – find your liaison librarian.
GRANT APPLICATION CHECKLIST – LIBRARY EDITION
Your liaison librarian can help you calculate overhead costs for certain types of library support that can be included in your grant application, such as:
- Specialized librarian support for your research beyond short consultations
- Training research assistants in advanced database searching
- Working with data sets and providing data management consulting and preservation services
- Purchasing necessary books, periodicals or data files not currently owned by the library
- Specialized library expertise for your digital projects
- Securing permissions for images and other copyright materials
- Complying with open-access requirements of grant agencies