If you are currently a University of Toronto instructor and wish to schedule a consultation meeting with a CTSI staff member, please fill in the appropriate form below.
We Offer Support in the Following Areas:
- Teaching dossier review (CTSI consultations are available to instructors with continuing appointments who are preparing for an interim or probationary review, tenure or continuing status review, or promotion)
- Teaching strategies
- Interpreting course evaluation data
- Course design, development and review
- Working with graduate students and teaching assistants
- Using educational technology in the classroom
- Online learning
- Teaching award nominations
- Research on pedagogical topics (Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, or SoTL)
We are more than happy to discuss any teaching related questions you may have. If you have questions or concerns about a topic not listed here, please provide details in the form. A CTSI staff member will contact you within 2 business days.
Please note: CTSI is unable to provide teaching dossier consultations to instructors seeking employment.
NB: While CTSI will make every effort to schedule your consultation at the earliest convenience, we do ask that requests are made with 10-14 days notice. If you are requesting a review of a teaching dossier, please note that we will need AN ADDITIONAL 7-10 days to review the DOSSIER and prepare comments.