If you are currently a University of Toronto instructor and wish to schedule a consultation meeting with a CTSI staff member, please fill in the form below.
WE OFFER SUPPORT IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Teaching dossier review (CTSI consultations are available to instructors with continuing appointments who are preparing for a third year review, tenure, or promotion process.)
- Teaching strategies
- Interpreting course evaluation data
- Course design, development and review
- Working with graduate students and teaching assistants
- Using educational technology in the classroom
- Teaching award nominations
- Research on pedagogical topics
We are more than happy to discuss any teaching related questions you may have. If you have questions or concerns about a topic not listed here, please provide details in the form. A CTSI staff member will contact you within 2 business days.
Please note: CTSI is unable to provide teaching dossier consultations to instructors seeking employment.
NB: While CTSI will make every effort to schedule your consultation at the earliest convenience, we do ask that requests are made with 10-14 days notice. If you are requesting a review of a teaching dossier, please note that we will need AN ADDITIONAL 7-10 days to review the DOSSIER and prepare comments.