QUERCUS + ACADEMIC TOOL BOX
The goal of this University of Toronto initiative is to create a strong foundation upon which instructors, departments and divisions can make flexible, sound choices about educational technologies, while ensuring base enterprise needs are met (like protecting private data and intellectual property, among others.)
Training | Programming | Events
Looking for the right online tools to compliment your teaching goals? Review the Catalogue to identify U of T vetted tools you can integrate into your Quercus courses, along with tools supported by individual departments and divisions.
We’re constantly looking for new online products to add to the Tool Box!
There are many considerations when deploying new tools within the context of The University’s Policy on Information Technology. Please review this guide to help you in your decision-making process.
COURSE DESIGN: CONSULTING & TRAINING
Who can help me integrate teaching with
- Using EdTech in the classroom and additional teaching goals? Request Form
- In-class Observations? Request Form
- Teaching Dossiers? Request Form
Who at CTSI can help me with educational technology at my home department or division?
Where can my students find help?
- Student Quercus Guide, part of the Quercus Support Resources
- Q Student Blog provides insights on learning with Quercus from the student perspective
What funding is available to support my Ed Tech efforts?