Content and Activities
Addresses the opportunities students have to interact with the content, their peers, and their instructor(s).
- Course offers access to a variety of engaging resources that facilitate communication and collaboration, deliver content, and support learning and engagement
- Course provides activities for learners to develop higher-order thinking and problem-solving skills, such as critical reflection and analysis
- Course provides activities that emulate real world applications of the discipline, such as experiential learning, case studies, and problem-based activities
- Where available, Open Educational Resources, free, or low cost materials are used
- Course materials and resources include copyright and licensing status, clearly stating permission to share where applicable
- Modeling academic integrity, instructor appropriately cites all resources and materials used throughout the course