Course Technology and Tools
A list of technical competencies necessary for course completion is provided; identifying and delineating the role/extent the online environment plays in the total course.
- Requisite skills for using technology tools (websites, software, and hardware) are clearly stated and supported with resources
- Technical skills required for participation in course learning activities scaffold in a timely manner (orientation, practice, and application – where appropriate)
- Frequently used technology tools are easily accessed. Any tools not being utilized are removed from the course menu
- Instructor takes advantage of the supported tools provided by the Learning Management Engine (Quercus) to enhance learning. Institutionally supported tools are used when possible
- Any technology tools meet accessibility standards