Teaching Online/Remotely – Planning for Next Term
As an instructor you may be planning to move one or more courses to a fully online/remote mode and facing a very short timeline for the coming term. This resource will explore key considerations and provide examples and how-to guides for course planning.
Explore the following sections:
- Getting ready for teaching and learning online
- Making basic course format decisions
- Supporting orientation and navigation
- Designing student-centric course modules
- Designing student learning activities
- Designing online projects and assignments
- Designing online tests and exams
As a quick reference on the set up of key course components, see Teaching Online/Remotely – Quick Guide for frequent course design tasks.