Celebrating Teaching: Awards News and Updates
2022 President’s Teaching Award recipients
- Maria Assif, Associate Professor, Teaching Stream, English, UTSC
- Ken Derry, Associate Professor, Teaching Stream, Historical Studies, UTM
- Charlie Keil, Professor, Cinema Studies Institute, FAS
- Melody Neumann, Associate Professor, Teaching Stream, Cell & Systems Biology, FAS
- Sanjeev Sockalingam, Professor, Psychiatry, Temerty Faculty of Medicine
CTSI staff are happy to provide feedback for nomination files prepared for internal and external nomination awards. If you would like to meet with a CTSI staff member regarding an awards nomination, please complete a Consultation Request form.
There are a number of awards that recognize excellence in teaching at the University of Toronto. Most of these awards are division-specific.
Explore the U of T Teaching Awards & Grants Database
Browse institutional or divisional teaching awards and grants offered across all three campuses. Find the award that is right for you by searching by Division, award type or eligibility.
Overview of Major Teaching Award Processes
Curious about about internal and external teaching awards? Want to know about specific award timelines, processes, and tips for how to prepare a successful nomination file? See the below for links to dive deeper!
Learn more about internal and external teaching awards processes
View past CTSI workshop: Effective Strategies for Preparing a Teaching Award Nomination File