Course Evaluation Institute at the University of Toronto
September 20th & 21st, 2023
Faculty Club, St. George Campus, University of Toronto
41 Willcocks St, Toronto, ON M5S 3G3
- Faculty Club parking and directions
- Day 1; 8:00 am – 4:40 pm
- Day 1 Dinner: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (Optional)
- Day 2; 8:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- View Program
How to Get Around Toronto?
- Subway, bus, or streetcar – you can pay for all three of these transportation options using your debit/credit card directly on the vehicle.
- Visit the TTC Page (Toronto Transit Commission) or use Google Maps to plan routes.
- Billy Bishop Airport shuttle
- Ride share: Uber/Lyft/Taxi
- Walking: Once downtown, Toronto is very a walkable city, with shops and stores available on every street.
Attractions Near Campus
- For the history buffs; Soldiers’ Tower
- Get your museum fix @ Royal Ontario Museum
- See some art at the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Nathan Phillips Square – Take a picture with the Toronto sign!
- For scenic views of Toronto and Lake Ontario, visit CN Tower
- Lastly, there is the U of T campus itself!
Coffee, Coffee, Coffee
- Local coffee shops on our campus
Spots to Eat
- KAKA All You Can Eat (655 Bay St. Suite #5, Toronto, ON): Japanese all-you-can-eat spot
- PLANTA Queen (180 Queen St. W., Toronto, ON): Vegan, Asian-inspired restaurant
- The Fortunate Fox (280 Bloor St., Toronto, ON): Gastropub with familiar favourites
- Eataly Toronto (55 Bloor St. W., Toronto, ON): Multiple Italian options within
- Fresca Pizza and Pasta (302 College St, Toronto, ON): Local spot serving pizza by the slice