Creating an Equitable Classroom
These informal roundtables offer faculty an opportunity to engage in small group learning about how to create equitable classrooms through:
- Exploring why they may feel hesitant to bring an equity lens to their curriculum
- Reflection on their teaching practices and their own social positionality
- Sharing ideas for how to introduce a topic into their curriculum through an equity lens
- Workshopping ideas for new assignments together
- Listening to the perspectives of guest speakers
Upcoming Creating Equitable Classroom Roundtables
Engaging with Indigenous Knowledges and Pedagogies in the Post-Secondary Class
November 14, 12pm-1pm
Enhancing Intercultural Development Framework: We Would Love to hear From You!
November 30, 12pm-1pm
To stay informed on upcoming teaching and learning events at U of T, sign up for the CTSI newsletter.